1. Website http://pirs.pro (or its mirrors) is an international socio-information platform operating as an information supplier only.
2. The PIRS community shall not make profit or be a source of income. It shall not be involved in commercial or banking activities, nor shall it draw or accrue moneys, or guarantee or promise anything, directly or indirectly, to its members.
3. The PIRS community members registering on http://pirs.pro (or its mirrors) shall not place deposits or make profit. Nor shall they engage in investments, business and operations with securities. They shall not be linked in any way to the securities market operators and shall not buy or sell anything.
4. The PIRS community members registering on http://pirs.pro (or its mirrors) shall directly (without agents) help one another, providing voluntary and free help in the form of electronic units* of payment systems** recommended for use without any commitments.
5. Payment systems** recommended for use:
Important! The payment systems** recommended for use are independent companies which the PIRS community has absolutely nothing to do with.
6. All the help provided to one another by the PIRS community members in the form of electronic units* is voluntary and free and is not subject to obligatory repayment.
7. The PIRS community members registering on http://pirs.pro (or its mirrors) and giving one another voluntary and free help in the form of electronic units* confirm that they are of sound mind and memory.
8. There are no commitments and rules in the PIRS community. There are only recommendations, and each member decides independently whether to follow them or not.
9. The PIRS community reserves the right to unilaterally amend the recommendations without notifying the members accordingly.
* Electronic units are the accounting units of relevant systems of electronic payment** signifying a certain scope of rights to demand or other rights arising from the electronic payment systems agreement concluded with their users.
** The electronic payment system is a soft- and hardware product developed by a third party and representing a system for accounting of electronic units and mutual settlements between its users.